Gage
Jace
Bode
Harlee
Kelton
Caden
After lunch we headed back to Ashley's to change clothes before we went out to the ranch and some of the kids hung out with Papaw in the swing for a few minutes.
Out at the ranch Papaw took Amber, Ashley and some of the kids for a ride on the backhoe. TJ had to squeeze in too!
Caden posing for the camera. BTW, those white pants were not white for long. I need to start remembering to pack clothes and shoes for the ranch when we go to SA.
Kelton playing in the back of Papaw's truck.
Bode covered in dirt!
I love this picture of Harlee. Such a pretty girl.
Grammy with her little ducklings!
2 comments:
Aw yay! Fun times! I wish we could have seen you guys. Too bad we had to go out of town! I love all those pics of the kids smiling on the saddle! Good job! I also love the pic of Grammy with the kids. She is so great, and I love how everyone LOVES her!
I love the pics on the saddle! :) That's so fun! What's with all the kiddos getting so big?! I think it's about time for a new baby Ripple! :)
Post a Comment