Sunday, September 14, 2008

Celebrating!

This weekend we celebrated my birthday! I had a great time. Yesterday Brent and I went on a date. It had been a long time since we had gone out for that long by ourselves. We had alot of fun, but came home pretty early. We kinda ran out of things to do 'just us'. We did see a really good movie, Righteous Kill and ate some yummy food. And the goodies will continue for days since I got a cake & cupcakes.....


and an apple pie for my birthday!


I have been spoiled rotten. I will end this post with a couple more pictures from this weekend.

Caden and Jace eating zert at Grammy and Papaw's house earlier tonight.

On the way home from my parent's house I looked in the backseat and saw Jace sucking his thumb. Unlike his sister, he is not a thumbsucker. I made a comment about him sucking his thumb and Caden said, "He didn't get that from me!" Silly girl!

Caden and Jace playing with the Halloween decorations that Grandma bought them. Doesn't Jace look so cute in the hat that Grandma gave him? Now he looks even more like his Daddy!

4 comments:

Janet said...

HAPPY (Belated) BIRTHDAY! Glad you had a good one. Your treats look yummy. And the kids do look so cute and so big!

Ashley said...

So glad you had a great birthday! Love ya!

Ahr said...

Happy Birthday Amy!! I am glad you enjoyed your day :)

jana said...

sounds like you had a great birthday! missed getting together last weekend -- we must have our own reunion soon!