For my birthday I asked my little sis to give me a new look and she did! I was blonde when I was younger and once my hair started getting darker I started highlighting it for awhile. However, I had given up on being a blonde for a few years. Now it is back! Ash also gave me a new stylish haircut. I told her she could do what she wanted. I knew that if it was left up to me I would have the same look for another 29 years. So what do you think? The first pic is from the beginning of this month (the old 'do) and the second is from the day Ashley did her magic (I know it is a little blurry).

5 comments:
HOT MAMA! I LOVE IT!
b
lol... the first picture is def. the amy i remember! i like the new look though-- so do blondes have more fun?
OMG! I have been waiting for you to post pics since Ashley told me about it. I LOVE it! You look so cute!! Isn't it fun to have some change? Truly Amy, you look really great!
Dang sister! You look like you're 18! :) I like very much!
I love it!! It looks great!!
Post a Comment