Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Getting Better

Friday's soccer practice focused a little more on how to play the game so Saturday's game was a little better. It seems like Caden's coach is trying pretty hard to figure out this whole coaching thing. She was watching the mistakes made at the game and talking about how she can help them with these things during the next practice.
Caden still had a blast playing. She was always the first one to line up for the kick off after either team scored. She was always ready to try again! There were still a few girls that refused to play, but the parents of some of the others had talked their child into playing with various promises (I think ice cream was the most common promise!)
After the game I found out that a co-worker of mine has a little girl playing on the team that Caden was playing against. I thought that was pretty cool. I am glad that we play each team twice because Caden did not get to meet her this game.

Pictures from the game:






1 comment:

Janet said...

Aw, such a big girl! I love those uniforms! I also love seeing Jace in his own chair. How cute! I hope it just keeps getting better and better! She will be a soccer super star by the end of the season, huh? Sounds like she is a very hard worker! Awesome!!