Yesterday was patriots day, a crazy weather day with flooding in Lubbock, TX and most importantly to me - my dad's birthday! I am so lucky to have such an awesome father. Since I graduated from college I feel like I have grown so much closer to him. He has influenced me so much in my career. I knew when my parents took me to A&M to register that I wanted to have even a just portion of the knowledge that my dad has of construction. I am still far from knowing all he does! I am sure that he never expected one of his girls to enter the construction industry! I am so thankful for all that he has done for me and my family. We are so blessed.
I hope you had a great birthday Daddy! I love you!
1 comment:
Dad is truly the BEST!!!
Post a Comment