At the end of last school year I put Jace on the waiting list for Children's Day Out. I hope that he gets in after Christmas break. Until then I may try to take him to a CDO at another church. I really think that he needs to be around other kids. I am also hoping that it helps with the separation anxiety that he has. I am SO ready for him to outgrow this stage. I am okay with him being a momma's boy at times, but he needs to realize that there are many others that love him and want to spend time with him. Plus it is hard on me when he wants me to hold him constantly.
I knew that Jace would do things differently than Caden, but I am still amazed at how different they are. Maybe some of Caden's confidence and independence will rub off on Jace in the years to come.
Outside of the school
In her new classroom
On the playground
In the truck looking for Ashtyn
2 comments:
Lots of exciting things for Caden to look forward to, huh?!!! Yay! She looks so cute in her dress!
Girl, I'm sure Jace will grow out of it soon! I know it can be frustrating though. Just know that we love him no matter what! He is also a very sweet boy too! He also plays very well with other children. But I do hope, for your sake that he outgrows it soon. ;)
Aw, Caden looks so cute in that dress. I'm glad she likes school. I'm sorry it's hard with Jace. Kade was that way too, but now he is doing great in the MDO program at our church. I'm sure he will outgrow it before you know it! I too think it's fun to see the differences between my kids. Isn't it amazing!?
Post a Comment