Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Shimmering Shamrocks

This past weekend I was talking to my mom about Caden starting soccer soon. I told her that I hoped that Caden's coach would let us know pretty quickly after the September 2nd coaches meeting when the fun would start. And I am so excited to report that the fun starts Friday night when Caden has her first practice!!!!! The team name is The Shimmering Shamrocks and the colors are green and black. I am way impressed that the coach called already. Did I mention that I am way excited? Caden and I did a silly dance after I got off of the phone and told her the good news. Now I get to go shopping for a soccer ball, shoes, etc. Woohoooooo! I can't wait until Friday. We are supposed to get the game schedule on Friday, but her first game should be on Saturday the 13th. Yea! This is going to be so much fun!

No comments: