Monday, June 30, 2008

Terriffic Two

Harlee & Bode are TWO!!! And we celebrated their birthday on Saturday at the park. It was such a fun party. All of the kids (and grown ups) had a great time.

Here are a some (actually many) pictures from the party:

The precious birthday girl! And...


The adorable birthday boy!


The yummy cupcakes!


Ready to blow out the candles.

Opening presents was wild and crazy, but lots of fun. They got lots of good stuff.
I think this outfit was one of Harlee's favorite gifts. She did not want to put it down and open more gifts.

Bode did the same thing with this plate. He would not let Amber put the plate up so that he could open the next present. It was really pretty funny.

Where did Bode go?


Janet, Grammy and Mary Kate

Bryan and Kade

Danny Wayne, Leah, Papaw and Gage


Jace LOVED the watermelon.

Caden playing on the rhino.

Kelton playing in the sand.Gage giving me the eye. So funny!

Below is a video of Jace playing peek-a-boo with Grammy.

Happy Birthday Bode and Harlee. We love you.

3 comments:

jana said...

Looks like fun and Im guessing by all the red cheeks, HOT!

Chelsea said...

All those kids are getting BIG! Why can't they all just stay little?! I can't believe Kelton and Caden are SWIMMING! :) I totally forgot about the bday party! I totally meant to be there!

Janet said...

Cute pics. It was fun. Good to see y'all, as always!