Fill-In Friday Fun - Stolen from another blog.
When was the last time you brushed your teeth? This morning.
What are you listening to right now? Sponge Bob
How tall are you? 5'1"
When's the last time you bought clothes? Last week
If you saw someone drop a hundred dollars, would you return it or keep it? Return it
What color is your bedroom? Double Bone
What TV show can you not miss? All My Children - still hooked
Have you ever totally given your heart to someone? Yes
What do you drink the most? Water
Do you ever say "NEVER"? Try not to - I'm a mom so I know better
Do you believe you are a person of good charactor? I do
Have you ever hurt someone? Yes, I am sure that I have.
What do you drive? A white chevy silverado
Are you in a relationship? Happily married!
Do you have a pet? Not any more
If you could change history by going back in time would you? There are times when I wish I could change something that happened in the past, but I am happy with my life now. I would not want any changes to affect the life I have now.
What's your favorite store to buy clothes in? JC Penny and Target
Have you ever done something you did not want to do, just to be nice? Sure
What's one food you can't live without? potatoes
Do you have brothers or sisters? 2 awesome sisters
What was the last thing about you someone made fun of? Talking in my sleep
What's one thing you been putting off cause of lazyness? Filing submittals at work
Where was the best kiss you ever had? San Angelo, Brent's mom's house
Have you ever made fun of someone? Haven't we all?
Do you have a good sense of humor? Most of the time
Ok, now it is your turn!
Who made up the rules for acting like a girl?
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment