On Monday evening, a few co-workers and I went to a little winery called La Diosa for Desserts First 2008. It is an event for the Girl Scouts where chefs compete for the best dessert made with Girl Scout cookies. Lee Lewis Construction was a Thin Mint sponsor.
The evening started off slow but yummy! I actually tried most of the desserts (for those of you that know me, you know that is not normal). There were a few with cheesecake in the name and I did not try those since cheesecake is not my thing. Surprisingly, there were not many with nuts in them. I guess that is why is tried most of them. My favorite was a chocolate pudding with thin mints on top. I should have gone back for more of that one!
After trying the desserts, Kathy and Mendy had to leave which just left Tish and I so we decided that we would leave as well. On the way out we found Allison and Liz arriving so we decided to stay and I am glad that we did. We had a great time!
Who made up the rules for acting like a girl?
8 years ago

3 comments:
Wow Ame...I'm proud of you for trying new things! Glad you had a fun time!
Wow, that sounds like fun and sounds yummy!
I'm sad! I wish I could have gone! :(
It sounds like a yummy good time!
Post a Comment