Friday, June 27, 2008

All Smiles

Yesterday was the last day of swimming lessons. I know that Caden will miss it. She had so much fun on her last day. She smiled the entire time. It was a parent watch day and Grammy came to watch too. Caden was so excited for us to see all of her tricks. She has really learned alot. My mom thought that Caden reminded her of me when I was little.



Here are a few pictures:

Caden splashing in the water.



This was taken after she jumped off the side. As soon as she came up she looked over to us to make sure we saw her. It was cool to see her so proud of herself.



Swimming with her teacher. This is about the time that the camera died. Oops, I forgot to check the battery. But later on I tried again and got the shot below.



Caden with her certificate! She was so proud and so am I!

No comments: