Caden turns four tomorrow and we had her birthday party on Saturday. We had it at the Four Bar K Ranch. It was lots of fun. The kids rode horses and went on a hay ride. Then we opened the presents and had hot dogs (actually the kids did) and cake. I was a little bit nervous about the party because they (the owners of the ranch) told me all I needed to do was bring the cake and favors (leaving me in control of very little). They did the rest and it all turned out great!
Caden was so brave riding on the horse. I was worried that she might be afraid to get up there by herself, but she loved it!

Airiana and Shayne helped Bode and Harlee so that they could ride the horses, too. They did really well - when they couldn't see Amber!
Everyone climbed in for the hay ride. All of the kids were so good and stayed seated the whole time.
Brent had lots of fun playing on the tractor!
The hammock was a huge hit. All of the kids wanted to sit and swing. This is Caden with Ashtyn, her best friend from school.
The Ripple Girls and Jace!
Opening presents! Caden got soooo many cool presents.

Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday and cut the cake. I am surprised that she let us sing to her at the party. Grandma, Shandra and the girls (Airiana & Shayne) tried to sing to her that morning, but she said they couldn't because it wasn't really her birthday yet.
Jace went around looking for forks to lick the icing off of after people were finished with their cake!
Here are the pictures!
3 comments:
Those are great pics! That looks like so much fun! What a great idea for a party. I love Caden's hair btw! Super cute!
Happy Birthday, CADEN!! I can't believe you are FOUR! Time has gone by so fast!!
The party looked like so much fun. It was good to see a picture of you with your mom and sisters. Please tell them I said hi!!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much she is a little amy!!! That first picture of her in her sunglasses reminds me sooo much of you! I can just imaginer her with all her yummy flavored chapsticks! What was the one you always had -- cherry limeade?
I am so glad you had a great birthday party Caden!
jana
Post a Comment