We had a busy Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday we went to San Angelo to celebrate Gage's 1st birthday (which is actually today - Happy Birthday Gage!). Gage had a cool swimming party - it was REALLY hot outside but the party was cool! All of the kids had so much fun playing in the pool, sand box and jumper. They also loved the popsicles. Oh and Amber brought some water guns which both kids and adults had a blast with. I did not have my camera but you can see pictures on Ashley's blog.
Saturday night we had a lingerie shower for Chancey (Amber's best friend). We had soooo much fun with the games and laughed all night long. It was great to have a girls night.
The next day, we celebrated Amber's birthday a day early since my parents and I were going to head back to Lubbock that afternoon. We had lunch at our favorite place - Mc Alisters Deli. I think that we eat there every time we go to San Angelo! Their sweet tea is the BEST! Then we went out to Papaw's Ranch to let the kids play with the goats.
Monday was a relaxing day. We let Caden and Jace play in the sprinkler in the backyard.
Jace found the sidewalk chalk.
Soon the mud puddles were more fun than the sprinkler.
Monkey see, monkey do!
After playing in the mud puddles!
More popsicles. Jace could not push his up in the plastic so he ate most of his off of the ground. Yum!
I remember reading on a friend of a friend's blog how the month of May was such a great and busy month for them. It has been the same for me. We have had so many birthdays, weddings and wedding showers, etc. but it has made this month a great one! I am SOOO broke but I am ok with that. It was all worth it. I am looking forward to next month as well - a couple more birthdays and a baby shower so far!
1 comment:
It was good to see y'all this weekend and hope we can actually visit some more soon! Glad y'all had a great Memorial day. The sprinkler and the mud looks like a lot of fun! Love the pic of Caden with mud on her face! :o)
Post a Comment