Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mary-Kate

Mary-Kate Elizabeth is here! Janet, Bryan and Kade welcomed MK to their family on Saturday May 3, 2008 at 6:21 am. She weighed 8 lbs 14 oz and was 20-1/2 inches long. Isn't she beautiful? I love the bow!
Here are the proud parents.
Speaking of proud, I am so proud of Janet. She stayed at home through most of the labor and toughed it out with NO pain medicine. Even once she got to the hospital she did not have anything for the pain. Wow!
Congratulations Abernathy Family of FOUR! I can't wait to meet her.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for stopping by. It's a small world. I went to college with Janet and Brian. I didn't even know she was expecting again! A little girl, how exciting!

Janet said...

Aww, thanks so much. It was through the Lord's strength and support of Bryan and Ashley that I could do it. They were wonderful!