Thursday, May 1, 2008

Look What I Did!

When I was pregnant with Caden, I was worried about having a little girl because I knew that I would not be able to fix her hair. Over the past (almost) four years I would occassionally try different things with Caden's hair. However, I always ended up frustrated with the horrible outcome. Not only that, but after working on her hair for FOREVER, she would take it down after a couple of hours. Then her hair would really look bad. Luckily, Caden has pretty hair with a little natural curl to it.
Well, now that her hair is longer (and after I bought some hair spray) I started trying again and look what I did! PIGTAILS!!!! I know that the part is not straight and some of the hair did fall out in the back, but I am just so proud of myself. I am sure that Ash and Shandra are proud as well. They have always fixed Caden's hair for me when they are around. It still took me a long time to fix her hair and she was a little late to school but she was lookin' good!

3 comments:

Honeyed Hashette said...

She is a happy girl!
Cute piggy tails. :)

Ashley said...

Yay Amy!!! I am SO proud!! You did a great job! See...I knew you could do it! She looks adorable as usual! :)

Janet said...

She looks great! You did a good job! I'm excited I get to do a little girl's hair now too!