We recently bought a new camera and tried to do a family photo on our own. This is the best we could do! We had some good laughs trying.

Jace LOVES shoes - his, daddy's, Pie-Pie's, momma's - he has to try them all.

Today we let Jace feed himself some chocolate pudding. He loved making the mess - momma was happy that it wasn't too hard to clean up! I also love how we can now get him to say Eeese! to the camera.

This picture was from a birthday party earlier this month. I love this picture of Caden and her friend Alan. It was cute to watch them play together. He showed her how to play on just about everything on the playground. So sweet.

One last thing. Yesterday I was at a middle school that we built and I was walking around the outside of the building trying to check the punch list items. The kids were walking around the school for their PE class (I am assuming). Anyways, I am walking to my truck and I hear a girl yelling hey. I look up and she says, "Hey teacher, your brown pants are ugly!" My first thought was, Ok that was rude. But now I think that it is pretty funny. I know that I have never been the most stylish person and maybe I don't look fabulous in those brown pants, but they are just brown pants! I will still be wearing the brown pants in the future even though the girl at the middle school thinks they are ugly!
2 comments:
After teaching middle school for four years, I have learned that I am VERY UNCOOL and yes, they DO let you know! :-) Deep down they all love you though! Don't you remember how awkward we all were in middle school? Anyways, cute family picture and yea for the new camera -- i assume that means you will be posting lots of new pics!
Aw Ame...I'm sure your brown pants are cute. Brent wouldn't let you leave the house if they weren't...lol. Seriously, middle school kids just feel the need to rebel and be rude. Hope you didn't take it personal. I love the pics! :) Love ya girl-dag!
Post a Comment