Shayne, Caden and Jace had a fun time playing in the leaves at Grandma's house. I love all of the pictures so I have posted them all!
The next couple of pictures were taken through a window so they are not very clear. I enjoyed watching Caden and Shayne play with the hula hoops. Caden tried so hard, but never got the hang of it.
Grandma gave Jace his Christmas present early - a remote control car! He has had so much fun playing with it.
Trying to get the car to go between his legs.
On Friday morning, my mom, sisters and I got up super early to do some shopping! We were at Walmart at 4:30 am. That was my first experience with the Day After Thanksgiving craziness and it was pretty crazy. I didn't see any fights but people were going crazy once 5am rolled around. It was overwhelming but we did get lots of good stuff! Too bad we had to wait in line for forever to pay for it. We left Walmart about the same time that the sun came up. It was wierd.
Later that day Grandma, Shandra, Shayne, Caden and I went to see Bolt. It was a cute movie, but I was so tired I almost fell asleep at the beginning.
Here is a silly picture from one of our trips to the mall. Shayne is at the top, Caden is on the right wearing the glasses Grandma bought her and the bear from Areopostale is at the bottom.

Before we left town on Saturday, the kids sat down for a couple of minutes to watch Tinkerbell. We almost got all 6 of them in a picture together, but Jace wasn't going to let that happen.

So I got one of Jace on his own.
A couple of exhausted kids on the way back to Lubbock.
Before we left town on Saturday, the kids sat down for a couple of minutes to watch Tinkerbell. We almost got all 6 of them in a picture together, but Jace wasn't going to let that happen.
So I got one of Jace on his own.
A couple of exhausted kids on the way back to Lubbock.
A West Texas sunset heading into Lubbock county.
We also celebrated Brent's birthday on Thursday. Brent has told me that he didn't like having his birthday on Thanksgiving in the past because everyone wanted to take a nap after eating a huge lunch. Not fun for the birthday boy. This time he was the one who wanted a nap because he stayed up all night the night before hanging out with some of his San Angelo friends. Even though he was tired, I think he had a pretty good birthday.
I am so lucky to have Brent. He is a great husband and always makes me feel special and loved. Most of all I love that he is an awesome father. Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!
1 comment:
Wow! What a beautiful Sunset! Michael got some really good Sunset pics the other evening too. I will have to post them!
Love the playing in the leaves pics! Too much fun!
That pic of the kiddos sleeping was so cute! They were OUT!!!
I think Michael might have gotten a picture of all 6 of them together...I'll check...I was planning on posting some of those pics anyway. He got a really cute one of Harlee and Caden on the couch.
Love ya!
Post a Comment