Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Program

Caden's Christmas Program went great. Here are some pictures from that morning.

Caden in her classroom before school.

Before the program Caden's teacher made a comment about how expressive she is during the songs. I got a few pictures that capture just a tiny portion of that. She kept us smiling the whole time!




Caden's fans in the crowd

Waving at us back in her classroom.

Hugs! She was so proud to tell everyone about her baby brother.

Brother got to eat a cookie too!

After the cookies in Caden's classroom, Brent, Jace and I met Jace's new teachers. We also got to see his classroom. I found out that Jace's class eats lunch early so I will still need to figure out what I can send with him that doesn't need to be heated and that he will actually eat. He did really well with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich earlier this week. I will probably try that first. Things will all work out, right!?

2 comments:

Janet said...

Her face is great! She is so beautiful and animated! I also love her in pigtails!

That's great that Jace will get to go to school there too. Yay!

Ashley said...

I SO wish I could have been there!!