Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jace Got In!

I found out that in January Jace will be able to start Childrens Day Out at the same place Caden goes to school. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I think that it will be great for him. Once he gives it a chance. I am worried that Jace will cry everyday when he is dropped off. I am worried that it will be hard on his teachers. I am worried that they will not be able to understand him because there are many times when even Brent and I can't figure out what he is saying. At the same time I know that he will adjust to the new situation and probably start loving it like Caden does. We plan to just have him go to school until noon even though he could stay until 2:45. We have many reasons for that. 1. Caden gets out of school at noon and it would be easier to pick them both up at the same time since we live on the other side of town. 2. We would have to pack Jace a lunch. I have no idea what I would pack since all he eats is hot dogs and grilled cheese sandwiches. 3. They have naptime after lunch. I do not see Jace taking a nap in a room full of children his age. But you know, he could very well prove me wrong on that.
Tomorrow is Caden's Christmas Program at school. I love watching her stand up on that stage and sing. It makes me so proud. I also love how excited she is to see us in the crowd. It will be so much fun! After the program, we will get to see Jace's room and meet his teachers. I hope that goes well.

On a different subject, Caden and I decorated the Christmas tree this week.


Can you guess which ones she put up?

I realized tonight that I am missing some of my ornaments so Brent gets to make another trip into the attic!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay! I think it will be really good for him girl! I am really happy he got in!

The Christmas tree looks so pretty! I love your tree! It always looks so beautiful! (reminds me of your wedding too) :)