Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Award

Wow! I am so excited that I have been nominated for a blog award! Thank you so much Janet. It is good to know that someone out there enjoys reading about our crazy family!

Now I get to nominate 3 blogs for this award. I have chosen the following three blogs because I love that I get to keep in touch with these girls through the blog world even though we are living in different cities.

1. Janna - A Day in the Life of The Morgans
2. Sherry - Our Life Out Here
3. Jana - Mommy's Little Chunkey Monkey

Okay, here all the rules, since I have to pass it along!

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.

No comments: