Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Weekend

This past weekend we celebrated my mom and Carrie's birthdays (Carrie is our 'adopted' sister/friend/nail tech and her birthday was on the 4th). My little sister and crew came to town and my mom made some yummy lasagna for the birthday dinner. We also spent some time on Saturday over at our house. I think that Kelton really enjoyed playing at Caden's house. When they come to town most of the time is spent at my parents house since that is where they stay. This time Kelton actually stayed with us though! We had a great time but we also missed my big sister. She was not able to make the trip =(
I did not remember to take my camera to my parents, but I did get pics of the kids playing in the backyard on Saturday. Here they are:

Click to play Backyard
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Hope everyone had a great weekend, too!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We all had so much fun! Kelton was definitely excited to stay with Pie Pie!! We need to do it again soon!