We did not leave the house much this weekend, but we still had a good one hanging out together. Next weekend will be crazy because I plan to go to San Angelo on Thursday night for my little sister Ashley's birthday and return on Saturday since Brent's family will be coming to visit. Brent's mom plans on taking the girls to a hotel for the night and letting them swim in the indoor pool! So, of course I had to go shopping last weekend for a new swimsuit for Caden. Here is the picture of Caden in her new swimsuit that we sent to Grandma to let her know we are ready for her visit.

I am one of those moms who checks on her kids to make sure they are still breathing before going to bed. Last night it took Caden FOREVER to go to sleep. First she needed to go potty again, then see needed a drink of water and many other excuses followed. Finally, over an hour later she stopped talking and singing to herself and went to sleep. When I went to check on her I found her sleeping like this.
I just had to take a picture. She is so silly.
This next picture is from this morning. It is so hard to get a picture of Caden and Jace together lately. Caden will be really sweet and stand next to him and smile pretty. Then there is Jace. I cannot get him to stand (or sit) still. I have a couple of pictures with her holding his hand and smiling while Jace is screaming. We tried to get a good picture of them on Thursday in their Easter outfits for my mom and sister to take to Houston this weekend. They are standing 2 feet apart in the best one that we got. Oh well. So I guess you are probably wondering what changed this morning. Well, Caden was sitting on top of the laundry basket that was flipped upside down and Jace wanted up there really bad. So I got the camera out, put him up there and got lucky!

3 comments:
YAY for the new blog!! Amy, I am so excited that I get to keep up with you this way. Your kids are just BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you, thank you, for all of the wonderful things you have done for me over the past month! The cards were both so sweet, as well as the texts and e-mails. I truly appreciate you and your friendship. I am so thankful for your encouragement through all of this. You are amazing and I love you!
Happy Blogging!
Those pictures are priceless! I love the last one so much.
So cute!
I can't believe how much Jace has grown. It feels like you just had him. Caden's hair has gotten so long. Awww!
Post a Comment