Bode's surgery to have his adenoids removed and tubes in his ears went well. The actual surgery did not take long. The doctor had to remove puss from Bode's lungs, ears and nose. Poor thing was sick but they went ahead with the surgery. Bode had a hard time when he was waking up but the rest of the day he did so great. All he needed was a nap and he was good to go. Amazing!
Here are a couple of pictures taken in the waiting room:

Dad was so tired from traveling the night before and then getting up early so he took a little nap. It is crazy how he can sleep anywhere.
This is Grammy and Jace playing together.
Sisters! This is me with my awesome sisters.

Jace playing peek-a-boo! I was really proud of him for being such a good boy for so long.

This is Bode and me after the surgery. You did so great Bode Bear. I love you.
P.S. The surgery and Ashley's birthday were both on Friday the 11th, not the 10th. I started the post a day before I posted it!
No comments:
Post a Comment