Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm It!

I was tagged by Sherry, so I thought I would oblige. If you see yourself in the last list, feel free to join the fun!

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Intern at Hirschfeld Steel
2. Mail Room at A&M
3. Intern at Lee Lewis Construction
4. Project Manager - Lee Lewis Construction

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. The Grinch
2. The Goonies
3. Nothing to Lose
4. Urban Cowboy

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. San Angelo, Texas
2. College Station, Texas
3. Lubbock, Texas
4. I have only lived in 3 different cities!

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. All My Children
2. CSI: Miami
3. NCIS
4. So You Think You Can Dance

4 Places I have Been:
1. Las Vegas
2. Bahamas
3. Memphis
4. Ruidoso

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Brent
2. Tish
3. Diane
4. The rest are work related

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pickles
2. Tomatoes
3. Soft Tacos with Guacamole
4. Chick-fil-A

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. Ireland
2. New York City
3. Paris
4. California

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. Buying some land south of Lubbock
2. Starting new projects at work
3. Family portraits - after I lose some weight
4. Fun times with my family

4 Friends who I’m Tagging:
1. Ashley
2. Janna
3. Allison
4. Jinny

2 comments:

Janet said...

These were interesting! I enjoyed reading them. :)

Just Jinny said...

That was fun! Thanks for tagging me.