Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Field Trip


Caden's class went to the Ranching & Heritage Center today and the kids wore their 'Western' wear. Thank you Grammy for the skirt and vest. I know that she was the cutest one there! I added the tights even though they are not 'western' because I thought she might be cold this morning.

In the parking lot at school - excited for the school day to start.


Here is a close up of her boops - I mean boots. Thank you Papaw! She loves them and they will be great for playing at the ranch.


I took a few pictures when I picked her up from the R & H Center. I have been cracking up lately watching her pose for the camera.

Look at that pose!

I asked Caden about the field trip and what they did while they were there. She said they just looked at a lot of old houses and had a snack. Oh and they gave her a dambana! (also known as a bandanna)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw, how fun! She looks so cute! Love the Boops! :p

Janet said...

She is so cute! I love the tights and boots!!! Haha, dambana! I have to remember that one!

jana said...

at least she got a snack! lovin the poses -- what a cutie!