Saturday, October 18, 2008

Back in Action

Today Caden was able to get back on the field and play some soccer! It was probably one of the team's best games. We are now short 2 girls because they quit and one was sick so we only had 5 playing. But we only lost by 1 goal! That is great for our team - it has been the closest score so far. This was also one of Caden's best games and she scored her 1st goal!!!!!!! We are so proud of her. I was too busy "coaching" Caden to get a picture of her 1st goal or any of the actual game but I want to share the ones I did get from today.

Warming up with Coach Debi
Running off of the field
Coach Dawn was so proud of the girls that she treated them to ice cream! It was even more special for the girls because they got to eat ice cream before dinner!
Eating with her teammates

Momma and Jace got some ice cream too. Jace is showing off his messy face.

Teammates - Caden, Rory and Haley

Coach Debi, Coach Dawn, Caden, Haley and Rory

No comments: