Saturday, August 16, 2008

This Time I Did Not Leave SA Until I Met Brady!

Even though this past week was crazy for us I was determined not to head back to Lubbock until I met Baby Brady. He is so sweet and precious! I loved all of his newborn faces he made. It makes me miss Jace being a baby.... but only for a moment (he was a colic baby).
Brady was eating lunch when we arrived.



He let me hold him for awhile before he decided it was time for a nap.


Brady sleeping on his momma's shoulder.


He looked so adorable sleeping in his swing that I had to take one more picture.


I had such a good time visiting with Kristen and Brent and Reagan seemed to get along great. Makes me wish we were living in San Angelo so we could all hang out more often.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Aw, Brady is cute! I love newborns!

jana said...

What a cutie! Looks like you had a fun weekend in SA!

Ashley said...

He is so cute! Glad you got to meet him! I can't wait to meet him too! :)