I finally lost a pound! I have still been working out using the wii fit game. The first week and a half was frustrating. I went back and forth from gaining a pound then losing it the next day and then gaining again. I know that there are many factors that contribute and that your weight fluctuates daily, etc. but it was just fluctuating in the wrong direction. Then I stayed the same 2 times in a row and finally tonight it showed that I lost 1.3 pounds! I am not on track to reach my goal, but maybe I can catch up. Actually, tonight I am just happy I lost weight. It is encouraging.
Another reason to be happy - Caden is now signed up for soccer. This will be her first time to play on a soccer team and she is so excited. You should have seen her face when the lady at the sign-up table handed her this 'necklace'.
She is so excited that she gets to practice with her cousins Airiana and Shayne this coming weekend. All day long she has asked me when she can start playing. Sometime between September 2nd and September 13th is really not a good enough answer for a 4 year old. I am really excited to find out what the name of her team will be and what the team's colors will be. Then we can go shopping for shoes, shin guards, a new soccer ball. How fun!
2 comments:
It is so frustrating working out and not seeing immediate results! I'm right there with ya! So glad that you are on the right track though!
Aww, how fun for Caden! I can't wait to go to one of her games!! She will be a great soccer player just like her mommy!! :)
Aw, I'm sorry you have been frustrated with your weight. Yay for the pound though. I haven't been on my wii fit in so long it will probably cuss at me when I finally do! Oy! I'm excited for Caden getting to play soccer. That will be so fun. She is getting so big!
Post a Comment