Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 4th - Our Day!

Today Brent and I celebrated our 6th anniversary! We went out for an afternoon movie (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) and a nice dinner (Yamagata - japanese food - YUM!). Both were my choice, I am so spoiled! The movie was really good and I would definitely recommend it. Thank you Grandma for playing with the kids while we went out to celebrate.

To my husband:
Thank you for chosing me to spend your life with and loving me for me. Thank you for making me feel beautiful everyday. You are an awesome Daddy and I look forward to our upcoming years together. I love you.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw, Ame...Happy Anniversary! Glad y'all got to go out on a date! We went to see that movie too. It was an awesome movie! Love you!!

Just Jinny said...

Happy Anniversary!

Janet said...

Happy (Belated) Anniversary! That's great. Yummy food and a good movie! :)

Honeyed Hashette said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 6 years!