The first was the weekend before her birthday. Grandma, Shandra, Airiana and Shayne came into town to see Caden's soccer game, build-a-bear and just celebrate. I did not get many pictures from the weekend, but I did get one of Caden blowing out the candles!
On her birthday, Caden received a candy basket from Granddad! This thing was huge and had so many goodies packed in there. It was way cool!

Brent and I got her a bike for her birthday and so Grammy and Papaw got her the matching helmet and knee & elbow pads. We thought it was funny that she didn't even wait to get it out of the package before trying it on.
Later that week we decided to try out the new slip-n-slide that Grandma bought her. Caden and Jace both loved it. The following pictures pretty much sum it up!
The weekend after Caden's birthday, my sisters and their crews came in from SA to celebrate. We had originally planned on a party at the park, but it got rained out. We ended up at Double Dave's instead and I am glad we did. It turned out to be a great spot!
Finally, I remembered the camera for this one! I could not get blogger to work with me on the order of these pictures so they are in a weird order.
Opening Barbie #1
Opening Barbie #2
#3 was a Ken doll and I think that Caden was almost as in love with him as Grammy was - almost. I was cracking up at the store when my mom bought it. She thought the Ken doll had gotten alot more handsome since she was a kid!
Barbie #4 is a Birthday Barbie
I guess by now you know that Caden is way into Barbie.
I guess by now you know that Caden is way into Barbie.
Even though we just 'showed up' for a party a Double Dave's, they took the time to send a guy out with pizza dough to 'teach' the kids how to make a pizza. They also got to do a little pizza dough toss. We were very impressed that they did this for us and the kids loved it of course.
Finally we get to the goodies! We had SpongeBob cupcakes!
3 comments:
Yay Caden! We had lots of fun at her party!! Glad you are blogging too!! Although I can't say much...I have not been a very good blogger either...
Wow, looks like a lot of fun! Glad she had lots of time to celebrate. I cannot believe she is 5!! That is also way cool about Double Daves.
I wish I had parties that fun! :) I can't believe she's 5!!! Geez Louise!
Post a Comment