Has it really been a whole month since I have posted?
Even though April Fools Day is not one of my favorites, I had a pretty good day today. This morning I had a parent/teacher conference with Caden's preschool teacher. Mrs. Rankin said such great things about Caden which made me so proud. Caden had improved from last semester on all of her skills. It was really a short conference because there were not any major issues which is a good thing. At the end, Mrs. Rankin said that she will miss Caden next year and she hopes that she will get to teach Jace eventually. I had to laugh a little and tell her she was in for a surprise when Jace gets to her class. She just smiled and said she was sure that she would love having him in her class even if he was nothing like his sister!
At work we had one of our project meetings with the owner. We never have really bad meetings with this owner which is great. This meeting was really relaxed and we laughed a lot. It is just kinda weird that the meetings can be fun. They never get heated like some of the meetings that I have been in with other owners. We had a couple of people try to throw out little April Fools jokes, but nothing anyone took seriously. I don't know why I always worry so much before the meeting about how it will go.
This evening I have been listening to Jace talking away. He is learning to put two words together and I love how he leaves words out. For example, he will be looking for Caden and say Pie Pie..... Are you? or playing peek-a-boo and say I you (instead of I see you)! I also love when he says hold you instead of hold me. I know that most kids say the same things but for some reason it is just so precious to me when they come out of his mouth.
Oh and we had pizza for dinner. Of course food would be part of the reason I had a good day!
Who made up the rules for acting like a girl?
8 years ago
2 comments:
Yay! An update!! They are both such cuties! I also love to hear the little ones learning to talk. I think it is so cute...the things they come up with! :)
Hey sis!! Can you believe I am blogging. Can't wait to see you and the kiddos next weekend! Love you! Your favorite sister, Amber
Post a Comment